Sunday, September 20, 2009

DRUNK ME PICKS, WEEK 2

This edition of Drunk Me Fantasy Football is brought to you by An Old Bottle Of Port I Found In The Trunk Of My Car:




1. FLAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOO

2. A&F is making Team Sproles t-shirts as we speak. Isn't that what the kids are wearing, now? Abercrombie and Fitch? TEAM SPROLES! 

3. Uh, Adrian Peterson stopped to punch a guy last week. Please go ahead and sign him up for any and all fantasy teams you have, like your fantasy accountant team, or something. 

4. Roddy, that is an Irish name.

5. Reggie, you do know that I'm just picking you for your fun friend, right? Right.

6. I looked at this just now and thought I'd picked Sherlock Holmes. 

7. -BORING-

8. 20 dollars. Tony has a meltdown. You heard it here, first. 

9. I like the Eagles' D, but come on, a salad bar sneeze guard would have appreciated in value against Delhomme. 

1 comment:

  1. And the salad bar sneeze guard may have faired better against the Saints offense as well.

    This isn't fair anyway, Port wine only leads to good decisions...

    But only if you exclude the actual decision to drink port wine in the first place

    ReplyDelete