Thursday, September 10, 2009

DRUNK ME PICKS:

DRUNK ME PICKS:


Some notes:

1. FLAAAAAAACCCCCOOOOOOOOO!

Flacco is going to be like Felicity in the second season of 'Felicity', but diametrically opposed because he will have better hair choices. Maybe he'll grow a mustache! Please grow a mustache, Flacco!

2. I'm picking LT because the Americans with Disabilities Act says I cannot discriminate against cripples.

3. Who the hell is Reggie Bush?

4. Because Calvin Johnson will straight up frame Matthew Stafford for tax fraud if he does not get some decent passes this year, of this I am confidant.

5. Coles is kind of old, but so is Santa.

6. I likes Hines because he was in a winning super bowl and he is still cheap, like a Liz Claiborne bag at Marshalls.

7. Chris Cooley, I don't know how you found your way onto my fantasy roster, but I think you can see yourself out.

8. Vinateri is there in the event that Peyton Manning decides that this is the year that he is going to ruin Christmas for Gary, Indiana.

9. Because I had to pick something for Andrew.

YES!

2 comments:

  1. I call BS. You picked the Eagles because drunk Lola prefers a high-pressure, blitz happy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose the Bush because... well I think we all know the reason for that.

    ReplyDelete